Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And the list is in!

The Top 100 Poetry Blogs

Congrats to Diane Lockward (Blogalicious), Edward Byrne (One Poet's Notes) Sandra Beasley (Chicks Dig Poetry), Jill Dybka (Poetry Hut Blog), and Deb Ager (32 poemsfor making the cut! These are all  sites I read and admire religiously, so it's good to see them getting their much-deserved place in the spotlight. 

I appreciate when lists such as these appear  because I get to learn about sites I had no idea existed. One such site is Patrick Martin's Poetry Resource, with its Publishers of  Poetry and Poetry Around the World links. And how did I not know about C. Dale Young's Avoiding the Muse? And check this out: Just One Poem

I've already bookmarked this list for future reference, and I encourage you to do the same!



1 comment:

seana graham said...

Thank you, Martha. I will bookmark it as well. Great resource!